Pages - Menu

November 22, 2020

30-Day No Social Media/TV Challenge - Day 2


 

Yesterday was pretty much a fiasco. It finally stopped raining, so I decided to wash clothes. Before I had gotten out to the street, I spied my friend on his scooter, who informed me that all the dryers in the laundry room were still broken, and they were getting them fixed on Monday. Not having a car, I have no choice but to wash a couple of outfits by hand and hang them to dry in the house.

Then I tried to log into a site to make some quick money, and found my credentials no longer worked. I sent them a support ticket, but who knows when I'll hear back from them. Well, guess what? I heard from them this morning, and was able to reset my password and get in.

So, today, after the hassles of yesterday, I decided to do as I usually do and take Sunday off. I watched some YouTube videos on making beads (my new hobby), but still am not watching any TV or going on social media --- well, except to post this, but that doesn't count.

My son sent me a great video on gratitude, so I'll probably start doing some gratitude posts on here too. With thanksgiving coming up, it's nice to think of all we should be thankful for.

Don't know what the rest of the day will bring, but whatever it is, I won't let it rattle me.

Have a lovely Sunday, and remember to count your blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments Are Moderated Before Appearing