Pages - Menu

October 27, 2019

Blog Redux. Changing Topics & URL



I hardly ever post to this blog, so I'm giving up the .com name and reverting back to the blogspot URL. If you have this bookmarked, be sure to change it to https://sittinherethinkinblog.blogspot.com

Also, I started this blog long ago just to post about what I was thinking every day. There was no real topic, I just posted whatever was on my mind, usually with a relevant quote. I'm going back to that. 

Sometimes it will be vents, sometimes politics, sometimes positivity, sometimes life tips. If you don't like something I post, feel free to not read that post, but stay subscribed, because something you like may be right around the corner. I'll leave up the old posts, because someone might get something out of them. 

Our world, and especially our country, is in turmoil right now. I want to be able to express my feelings on these things without being lashed down to one topic. So here we go! I'm very opinionated, and sometimes a bit radical, so buckle your seatbelts and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments Are Moderated Before Appearing